We’re Hiring a Community Liaison
We're looking for someone to join our small team to help support and engage the ever-growing Craft community.
Things you'd be doing include:
- Responding to customer support tickets
- Engaging with the community on Stack Exchange and Google+
- Participating in the weekly Craft Chat
- Contributing to Craft's documentation and other learning resources
To fill this position, you absolutely must have:
- A desire to help others succeed
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication and English language skills
- A strong understanding of Craft’s features and templating system
- The ability to work independently
While not necessary, it wouldn't hurt if you also have:
- A reputation for helping others on Craft's community sites
- Experience debugging PHP applications with Xdebug
- Experience writing Craft plugins
This is a remote, 20-hour-per-week job with a flexible schedule. Pay range is $2-5K per month depending on experience.
If you think you fit the bill, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us why you'd like the job and why you'd be good at it.
(No resumes please, because they are dumb.)